Thursday 17 July 2008

Secound excursion to London

The second excursion was boring too. First we went by bus I had listen to music then I slept. And we got our lunch, of course it was only a sandwich. Then we met our guide, it was the same like last week, she was splitting all the time and she closed always her eyes when she spoken. After the tour with the crazy woman we went to the Belfast Ship that was boring too. The ship smells not well!!! After the tour through the ship we went to the buses and drove home.

1 comment:

Flo said...

Hey
how are you??? :D
I am fine but i would like to be in queenswood now. Although it was a bit strict it was often quite funny!!!
I forgot to ask you for your handynumber! please can you give me...
give mike and our class as well as the others my regards please!!!

Flo

PS: I slept very long this morning:D:D