Monday 14 July 2008

Weekend

My first weekend was quite good. On Friday, first we had lessons, of course it was boring!!!
Then we had the Farewell Assembly in the theatre, it was funny but I didn't get a certificate. After that we had activities and I chose Football of course . For me it was successful because I scored 5 goals. On Saturday we went shopping in Cambridge. We could went shopping for 3 hours and I bought my grand-mother tea, and my girlfriend a chains with diamonds. then we went home by bus and then we had dinner and after that we had disco night but I was very tired and went to bed very early. On Sunday some Queenswood students went to Throne Park, but I stayed at Queenswood and we had a lot of free time and activities. At first I had chose Football then Badminton and after that again Football.

No comments: